Beantown: No beans, but lots of town

So for my Spring Break, I got to race to Boston. It's a bit of a drive from here, with additional hours if you get lost in Canada like we did (dern Canada. That's right Michaela! Hater-ade!).
But having Stacy on the trip made it fun and enjoyable!

So here is some photographic evidence of the week. Fun in a photo. Amazing!

Day 1:
We arrived to a freezing cold East Coast. Thus the pictures in our snow suits.















Here is Plymouth Rock. Very much a rock, not quite the massive cliff Stacy and I hoped it would be. And I wonder...did it come with the 1620 stamped in it? This is my wondering face. An Indian. He was huge! Great posture and very imposing. He was looking over the bay out toward Cape Cod. He will be looking for a very long time I should think.

No comments: