Dream House


This adorable little cabin is on a small river that runs through Concord, Massachusetts.
Directly across the river from this delightful cabin is a huge field and rolling hill that is the site where the first shots were fired against British troops on the fateful 19th of April 1775.

I love the idyllic setting for this scene. The quiet water, the purple flowers growing, the dock down to the waters edge. Almost makes me want to put down roots!

As I stood on the bridge that overlooks both the field and the river I was reminded that there is a figurative river for me to cross too. And home is on the other side. I have always felt like a displaced person here and I am coming to realize that that is a truth for all of mankind. I am not meant to be here, so far from God, away from right and good. I am not made to be apart from my Creator.

And He is prepping a place for me to live on His side of the river. And I can hardly wait to go home.

1 comment:

holamickey said...

Hmmm - that was good.
I love that picture.
How are things back North?
We are having fun - I'll update my blog sometime.
Have a super day!