An attittude of gratitude - Day 2

After a day filled with painting, applauding hard work and study, I have so much to be thankful for! This whole project (one month of a daily record of what I am thankful for, inspiration courtesy of Ang*) just seems to snowball. I find myself checking everything with a "Am I thankful for this?" and a conversation in my head about why or why not.

Day 2

1) Subway in NZ has an amazing veggie patty to go on their subs. Makes for a happy, full belly.
2) Being forgiven for forgetting a birthday. So thankful for forgiveness!
3) Helpers in painting the basement of the church.
4) Waking up early in a good mood!
5) My wise mentor, Mel, who calms me down and talks sense into my head.

*check her awesome, inspiring blog at http://anglouise.blogspot.com

No comments: