An attitude of gratitude - Day 5

As the week winds down, I am happily and exhaustedly sitting here munching on hummus and tortillas. I have so much to be absolutely thrilled about! Though there were serious rough patches in the day, I have no complaints, just joy!

Day 5
1) I am thankful that my family was not hurt by the shootings at Ft. Hood today. I was born there some years ago, my family is military, my dad goes to post to shop and see the doctor and my cousin is in the Army. And none of them were there. THANKFUL!

2) There are people who seem nice and then there are people who actually are nice. Today I am thankful for two of those really, truly genuine nice people - Maureen and Memma.

3) My awesome banker. She makes money happen. Money happening is good!

4) My visa application has been sent off and officially I am ready to stay here another year if they accept me:)

No comments: