Jesus Loves Me (this i know)

I have been having a rough couple of weeks. My mind has been very scattered. I haven't been able to focus. This is a bad thing in graduate school! I was stuck in my own head with confusion swimming around like a mad shark.

So I have been praying like mad. And God has been answering me so wonderfully.

I ride my bike to class (most days) and this morning riding over the wet pavement I could hear my tires making soft swooshing sounds. The brilliant autumn leaves are falling here and have made wonderful patchwork quilt on the road. And my tires were making wonderful soft sounds while racing over them.

The beauty of the ride reminded me of a favorite text. "When I said, my foot slips, Your Mercy, O Lord, holds me up." I can have a bad day, a low couple of weeks but when I call out to God, He answers me and better yet, He holds me up. He loves me and shows me in the tiny ways that I can understand.

Jesus Loves Me This I Know!

1 comment:

holamickey said...

Courage - "Jesus never fails... Jesus never fails... you might as well get thee behind me satan, you cannot prevail... because Jesus never fails"

Thanks for being an encouragement!