My new hobby

Yep. I have a new hobby.

Let me explain. I love to have things to do. I like to be busy. But I need something FUN to do in the midst of school and work. I have never been really crafty, nor creative in the artsy sense of the word, so when new adventures in experimenting present themselves, I am generally game.

So... my friend has a horse. Aramus is white and lovely. He is like a blank canvas. He was a prime target for some sort of mischief.

So I painted it. See?



I think next time there shall be more color used so all of him is colored:)

1 comment:

anglouise said...

Reminds me of soemthing.... www.whypaintcats.com.

I had this calendar a couple of years ago, and though some people thought it was strange, maybe even cruel, I thought it was awesome!

Enjoy your new found artistic muse/palette!