Talk to me

Found out today that the people we think we know and love are at times an enigma.

Why is it that when a person is hurt or sad or confused that they would choose not to speak to the people who are 'harming' them and would rather post it on the net?

Seems passive aggresive to me. And yet, we love them anyhow. We love not because they hurt us. We love because they hurt. Period. We love because the world needs love to heal. We love because, ultimately, love is what makes our days bright and our lips smile.

So talk to me. Talk to me of love and of beauty. Talk to me of pain and sorrow. And I will respond with love (or a good whack in the head, dependant on the situation)

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
-Romans 12:10





No comments: