Jordan Day 15, June 26

Another day spent sick. Still had a bit of a fever this Am so I stayed behind, but had an all around productive day. I went with my roommate to the Suq (shopping is far easier than working I find...) and we got to see the Roman theater and citadel in town.
We went for a dip in the pool at the hotel which is the only olympic sized pool in Jordan apparently. Ate a small lunch and then washed some pottery and took a nap.
Amanda and I decided we needed adventure so we grabbed a taxi to Mecca Mall. Yep. The Mall. It's monster huge and just as frightening as any mall in the US. They did have a Starbucks though, which was nice.
Turned in early. Sick has it's advantages I guess:)

1 comment:

anglouise said...

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn!! If they have a city mug at the Starbucks get me one!! I'll totally pay you back :) That would be an awesome one to add to my collection!