My life according to George Strait

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)"

Artist:George Strait (I'm missing good country down here!)

Are you a male or female:
Just Look At Me

Describe yourself:
Gone as Girl can Get

How do you feel:
Carried Away

Describe where you currently live:
Ocean Front Property

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Somewhere Down in Texas

Your favorite form of transportation:
Rhythm of the Road

Your best friend is:
Love without End, Amen

You and your best friends are:
In Too Deep

Your favorite color is:
Neon Row

What's the weather like:
Blue Clear Sky

Favorite time of day:
One Night at a Time

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Famous Last Words of a Fool

What is life to you:
Easy Come, Easy Go

Your relationships:
Go On

Your last relationship:
The Chill of an early Fall

Your fear:
The Chair

What is the best advice you can give:
You Can't Make a Heart Love Somebody

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Maria

Thought for the Day:
Don't Make Me Come Over There and Love You

How I would like to die:
Overnight Success

My soul's present condition:
One Step at a time

My motto:
Remember the Alamo

No comments: