Four of my favorite things

This week I had the joy of attending a wonderfully wacky surprise birthday party for ... well.. for two of my friends cars. How weird is it that we sang happy birthday to two 10 year old cars?

In the midst of this occasion I was ordered (viciously, with the threat of prizes) to pick my favorite car. HA! As though I could pick just one! You see, I suffer from an addiction known as 'sport-car-itis', fueled by years of watching races with Pop, years of subscribing to cars magazines and spending time in auto mech. classes.

I did however narrow down the vast array choices to four. I think I would have to add a number 5 (can I really leave out the Lotus Elise 2?), but will leave this posting at my original list.

Here they are. Love them as I do!


Aston Martin Vanquish
Porche Carrera Targa






McLaren F1 LM

The Bugatti Veyron

1 comment:

holamickey said...

And coming in at #6 all the way from Mechanic St.... allow me to present to you.... thhhhhhhhhhhhhhe HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAA PIIIIIILLLLLLOTTTTTTT!!!!! (here the crowd goes crazy)