Glee and other such fits of joy

The world I see is full of wonder and delight, made to be loved and inspiring. The following is a list of what inspires and thrills me. And for it all, I am so grateful.

1) My parents, Jim and Donna, my brother James and my sister Tara- the wackiest family with the biggest loving hearts and most embarrassing sense of timing

2) Stacy - the best roommate money couldn't buy

3) KJ - the best friend who reminds me what joy and patience are

4) Pat and Sergei - the bosses with the tenacity to survive in small business America and do it with a smile on their faces

5) Italy - the land of cappuccino, pasta and Boccelli - what more can a girl dream of?

6) Socks - i love socks.

7) Texas - the land I love, miss and long for when I am not there, it's my home away from home.
(my other home, which I have yet to see, is far better!)

8) Driving on the back roads to anywhere - the sights and smells and wonder of the lesser seen things

9) Babies - a new niece or nephew on the way, friends having new ones (Kaed!) all lends to my dream of being Auntie Jenn forever.

10) Friends around the globe - they make traveling worth every penny

11) Jesus - my most enduring friend, love and life giver. All to Him I owe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friends... I'm happy for friends.... many friends... lot's of friends....different friends... special friends... big friends...little friends...best friends...faraway friends...my friends...nice friends..."soul" friends...and Texas friends!